Elements: New American Abstraction
Welcome, and thanks for your interest in our special journal series, Elements, covering the work of internationally renown American abstractionists with contributions by some of the foremost scholars of modern art working today. Official project announcement coming soon - see below for a few preliminary details!
Each edition will feature:
- 4 essays by distinguished historians of modern art about 4 established artists
- a brief Preface by the Editor
- Artist Statements and Bios
- 6 x 9 vertical journal format with stitched binding
- Full color illustrations
- 100 lbs glossy cover, 80 lbs glossy paper
Our first issue will focus on the theme of Shape! We will announce participating artists and scholars later this winter, so please be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter or follow us on Instagram @peripheralvisionarts to learn more.
Volume 1 will be available for Pre-sale in late spring 2018 at a price of $30.
To inquire about distribution please contact Scott Gleeson at editor (at) peripheralvisionarts (dot) org.